Monday, January 9, 2012

Here we go

So I've almost hit 10 weeks. Should I make time speed up or slow down? I'm a nervous wreck.
I guess I need to do an update. The day I went to the ER I had a subchorionic bleed. Not anything with the placenta like the ER Dr said. I had this with my last pregnancy around 9 weeks too. The baby was fine after I had it just like this time. This time though I put myself on bed rest. I've read SO much on subchorionic bleeds it's crazy. It can either go away or become a problem. Of course I'm hoping and praying it goes away. I started freaking out after my appointment Friday (which went fine fyi) because I realized I should have taken the progesterone like the geneticist told me I should. It may help with the development of the placenta and I don't remember being told that even though Doug told me I was told that. :/ (PG brain) My Dr and I talked about it at week 5 and we decided not to do it, wish I would have. The babies have died around the time the placenta takes over so I was of course wondering if it has to do with the placenta. So I called first thing this morning and was like " I WANT IT!" In a nice way of course. :-P I want to know I did all I could. I of course had to leave a message and was SHOCKED when my DOCTOR called me back, it's always a nurse. LOL Needless to say I'm going out today to get me some progesterone. I'm so excited... I just hope it's not too late to take it.... 2 weeks... 2 short weeks. I am going to go to a high risk Dr too. Just waiting for the call for an appointment.
I'm trying to stay upbeat but so many thoughts go through your head when your laying in bed trying to sleep. If they start to get dark I try and imagine holding my TWO babies right after they're born. God please let that be my future.

1 comment:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Hugs! I think getting the shot is a good idea for you, Merry. I know a LOT of women who get them to boost their numbers...