Friday, January 27, 2012

Bittersweet

Today we had our appointment with the high risk Dr and another ultra sound. We started with the ultra sound. One baby looking great at 12 weeks 5 days and the other passed away at around 10 weeks. I have a clot in there about 7cm and it's under the baby that died so it's looking like it might be coming from that baby. I'm SO sad but hopeful baby that's still here is going to be okay. We kind of feel baby B (the one that passed away) was protecting baby A (the one still here) from the damaged area in my womb. I took the news well at the time but tonight I'm having a harder time. I'm strong. But I'm tired. I still have hope. But I'm tired. I am going to pray for more strength. I need it. I'm tired.

More then ever I need to take baby steps to get through this and move on....
Baby steps Merry.... baby steps.

It'll be okay....

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Merry, your willingness to share this with us is amazing. I am greatfull to have such an wonderful lady as a friend. We are praying for little Baby A, and you, of course. Remember what I said last weekend: You may be tired, but we are not tired of praying for you and thinking of you! Hang in there!

Tanya said...

(oops) that was me: Tanya... I hadn't updated my account yet. :)

Shauna said...

Thankyou for letting me be a part of this hard time in your life. I am constantly thinking about you, even though we don't talk much. I feel really close to this situation and pray for you and have even cried a little b/c I know how extremely hard it is. I wish it never had to happen! I'm so excited to know Baby A is still safe and sound though!!

Unknown said...

Merry. I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but I feel very close to you. You are a very strong women and it is very courageous for you to share your journey with us. If there is anything at all I can do for you, please let me know. With much love, prayers and well wishes. Patti

Unknown said...

Hi Merry,
I am so honored that you would include me in the blog of your baby steps journey. Thank you so much. You are in my heart and in my prayers.
I heard someone say this morning,"I am so blessed, I can cast all my cares and doubts and fears on God, let Him work everything out, while I go on with my life, trusting His will".

I thought, oh, if we could all have the faith to do that, to really do that. It would be life changing. I'm on your team girl.
Love you, Liz