Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling like a normal pregnant person

Monday February 20th we had a ton of good new. 1) My blood pressure was awesome. 2) We're having a baby boy!!!! and 3) NO MORE CLOT OR BLOOD!!! I'm so happy and relieved. I finally feel like a normal pregnant person! I'm so grateful to God to be in this place. I can't wait to meet this baby. I've had so many emotions through all this and to be here is amazing. I felt a little crazy for awhile. I'm sure part of it was coming off the twin hormones but living in fear of the unknown is a very hard thing to go through. I still don't like the unknown of not being able to see the baby in there but that's something I went through with ALL my pregnancy's even my first two kids. I LOVE being pregnant but also feel so much relief once they're out. :)
I'm only 17 weeks and am feeling the aches and pains already. I think it's my age. The other day one of my butt cheeks and upper leg was numb from sitting on the floor. Took awhile to go away too. **sigh** I'm so thankful for these aches and pains just wondering what I have in store for me as I get bigger and down the road. :P

Here's a profile of my little man... isn't he handsome? ;)

No comments: